Bid Assistant – Kent
- Full Time
- London And South East
Working as a part of the Bid Team you will provide administrative support to assist with the production of bids. The key responsibilities will include:
• Utilising InDesign to create documents to support bid submissions, presentations and approved list applications.
• inputting of basic company information for PQQ and ITT documents
• Downloading and distributing tender documents using online tender portals
• Logging enquiries on company document management system and uploading tender documents
• Assisting with the maintenance of the standard information reference library
• Utilising InDesign to create and update company CVs
• Assisting with the maintenance of the case study library
• Producing printed submissions
• Maintaining Client database
• Maintaining tender tracker documents
• Other duties as required
This is very much a hands-on role that will require an individual who can demonstrate the following qualities:
• A real team player with the drive to get the job done!
• A creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
• The ability to remain calm in a deadline driven environment.
• A flexible working style
• The ability to multi-task and manage workload are crucial skills as you will regularly be working on multiple bids at the same time.
• The ability to build relationships quickly
You will also have strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, and ideally experience of using InDesign, however InDesign training can be provided. Above all, you’ll have enthusiasm and be looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced and friendly office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in bids within a very stable and thriving organisation. If this sounds like you, we’d strongly encourage you to apply.
Location: Close to Orpington railway station (Zone 6) and adjacent to the high street. On-street paid car parking is available, or alternatively free car parking is available a short distance from the office.
Hours: 09.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday
Holidays: From 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
Pension: Excellent contributory pension
Benefits: Life assurance
Training and Development: The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
calfordseaden are an Equal Opportunities Employer and are committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
Asylum and Immigration Act 1996: List of Documents
The Practice is required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered. At interview all potential Employees must provide one of the original documents set out in List 1 or two of the original documents in the combinations given in List 2 (as attached to the application form). It is not necessary to produce documents from both lists. Photostat copies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant’s file.
St John’s House, 1a Knoll Rise
Orpington, Kent BR6 0JX
T: +44 (0)1689 888222
- Location Orpington
- Salary £17,000
- Close Date 20170228
- Contact Name Kerrie Francis
- Contact Details firstname.lastname@example.org