Building Project Co-ordinator
- Full Time
- South West
- £16,000-20,000 per Annum
My client, a national contractor is actively recruiting for a project admin support to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the contractual obligations ae met with their client in co-ordinating work orders/ construction details / materials and subcontractor design input.
The role is office based, however will entail liaising with the client, tenants, and subcontractors and directly employed staff both face to face and over the phone.
Day to day requirements:
• Co-ordination of design team / sub-contractors
• Co-ordination of project management plan
• Control of information flow
• Assist the operations manager with the back to front delivery of the programme
• Liaise with clients on technical matters/ liaise with tenants on delivery
To be considered for the role candidates will have a sound knowledge of the following
• Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Construction materials
Please forward your CV or call Mike on 01179239100.
- Location Bristol
- Salary £16,000-20,000 per Annum
- Contact Name Mike Grove
- Contact Details email@example.com