Facilities Officer (Mobile)
In this role of Mobile Facilities Officer you will be based out of our Norwich office and be responsible for looking after a number of sites across Norfolk, with occasional travel to the South East of the UK, where you provide a professional, customer focused facilities service to both internal and external customers within our offices.
You will ensure that offices are Health and Safety compliant and undertake the inspection of estate facilities and welfare premises.
This role is part of People and Strategy where you'll help us to build a culture and brand that people want to be part of.
Interviews to be held on 5th and/or 6th September in person
What you'll achieve - You will be responsible for:
- To provide an efficient post room service at each office
- To record occupancy levels at offices, and assist with the administration of room/desk booking facilities and to ensure all customer requests received by Facilities are recorded, monitored and actioned within agreed timescales
- To be responsible for all administration relating to Facilities and maintenance of records
- To place orders for stationery, refreshment supplies and equipment and manage stocks
- To act as Fire Marshal and First Aider and to carry out Health and Safety duties within offices, including carrying out and reviewing risk assessments.
- To induct and supervise contractors, including cleaning staff and ensure works are completed to the required standards and to ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out in offices in a timely manner.
What you'll bring - Essential skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Facilities Services, including Fire & Security, M&E and HVAC systems.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems and Microsoft packages including word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to travel between sites, to meet the needs of the business.
Click here for further information