The role requires an experienced Housing professional who is happy to “get their hands dirty” and is committed to providing an exceptional service to their tenants. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch immediately.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as part of the Operations Directorate Leadership Team to successfully implement organisational strategies and ensure a high level of customer focussed performance across the organisation.
- Play a vital role in the risk management of their approach to Housing Management and Income Maximisation, working diligently with the Operations Director to identify and mitigate risks to the business.
- Carry out people management functions within the department, including recruitment, employee development and performance development.
- Assist in the delivery of the agreed strategic priorities and work in line with Corporate values and standards of behaviour.
- Develop and promote meaningful customer engagement mechanisms in line with the Customer Engagement Strategy
- Experience of working within a housing management service at a senior level
- Experience of delivering high quality housing management services at a senior level
- Thorough knowledge of the legislative and regulatory frameworks governing the housing management and customer focussed areas of the housing sector
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally through establishing rapport and credibility.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Applicants should submit their CV immediately to Barry Forsythe - [email protected] for consideration! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.