Property Compliance Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Compliance Manager to lead our committed team based in our Head Office in Whitehall, Bristol. If you are interested in this role, apply today and be part of something more.
About the role:
- Provide leadership to a team of compliance officers ensuring compliance is maintained throughout (gas, electrical, legionella, asbestos, fire safety, lifts etc).
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance through effective data management systems, policies, and programmes.
- Disseminate information to managers and ensure there is a robust monitoring tool ensuring all supplementary works are completed within time.
- Ensure site Health and Safety dashboards are updated regularly and work closely with our Health and Safety Advisor to ensure the safety of our residents, staff, and visitors.
- Oversee the planning and commissioning of works and assist in the implementation of a compliance software system.
- Work with our contractors and internal workforce and identify and manage poor performance.
- Relevant professional qualification (or willing to study towards)
- Landlord compliance areas: CIOB / CIH / RICS / equivalent qualification or comparable through experience or qualification in the role-related subject.
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualified or specific Risk Management
- Qualification P405 / P402 or IFE Fire) or full member of AGSM or AESM.
- Comprehensive experience in property compliance is essential.
- Equivalent to 25 days of paid annual leave (excluding bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 28 after 5 years’ service (pro-rata)
- Comprehensive and flexible induction provided and ongoing support
- BUPA Healthcare
- Free DBS Check
- 45p mileage allowance (per mile)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme - Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to the length of service
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free confidential services
Brunelcare is an award-winning Bristol-based charity providing high-quality housing, care, and support for older people in the South West, whilst also being recognised for our expertise and excellence in caring for people living with dementia.
We are at the forefront of developing ways for people to stay as independent as possible whilst creating great communities to live, work, and thrive in.
COVID Vaccinations: Due to our work with vulnerable adults, and the provision of hands-on care, it is vital that we reduce any risks related to COVID-19. Therefore, we request that all applicants have been fully vaccinated before commencing employment.
Being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment with Brunelcare. Please note this advert may close early if sufficient applications are received, so please apply at your earliest convenience.